Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

The Standardized Field Sobriety Test.

The Standardized Field Sobriety Test (SFST) is a battery of 3 tests performed during a traffic stop in order to determine if a driver is impaired.  If you have never been stopped on suspicion of driving under the influence, there are 3 tests that make up the standardized field sobriety test.  I want you to be informed ahead of time.

Here they are –


1.  The horizontal gaze
2.  The walk and turn
3.  The one-legged stand

Those are the basics of a SFST.  Now, the basics of defending yourself if you have been arrested on a DUI charge…call me immediately!  I am an Ohio DUI and criminal defense attorney Jon Sinn.  I work out of Akron and help Ohioans in defending themselves against criminal charges.  Often, the only sin you may have committed is NOT calling me Jon Sinn at (330) 431-0160.

No comments:

Post a Comment