Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Having a Weapon Under Disability.

It sounds odd, doesn’t it?  What does that mean exactly?  The definition of having weapons under disability means acquiring, having, carrying, or using any firearm or dangerous ordnance, while someone is a fugitive from justice.  The person could also be currently under indictment for a drug or violent felony.

Here are the facts in the state of Ohio…having Weapons while under disability is a felony of the third degree and is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.  It is a very serious charge in the Buckeye State and must be vigorously defended!

When you call me, I presume you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.  That is the way it works for me.  My name is Jon Sinn.  For decades I have been defending those who have been accused of weapons charges.  Sometimes the only sin you may have committed is not calling me first…Jon Sinn at (330) 431-0160.

No comments:

Post a Comment